Show MoreShow Less
- Ph. D. Thesis Defence Seminar by Mr. Subhadip Ghosh on the topic "Active maintenance of structure and transport: Impact of molecular motors" in IOP Lecture Hall starts at 11:30 AM.
- Prof. Sudhakar Panda has been awarded J.C. Bose National Fellowship on July 2017.
- Mr. Ranveer Singh won 1st prize in oral presentation of "Advances in Biological System & Materials Science in Nanoworld" at Internation Conference of ABSMSNW-2017
- Pronoy Nandi won best poster award in 61st DAE-SSPS for his paper CH3NH3PbI3 based Solar cell: Modified by antisolvent treatment
- On January 2017, Prof. Sudhakar Panda has been elected as Fellow of the Indian Academy of Sciences.