- Synopsis Seminar by Mr. Bharat Kumar on the topic "Implications of Nuclear interaction for nuclear structure astrophysics within the RMF model" in IOP Lecture Hall starts at 12:00 PM.
- Prof. Sudhakar Panda has been awarded J.C. Bose National Fellowship on July 2017.
- Mr. Ranveer Singh won 1st prize in oral presentation of "Advances in Biological System & Materials Science in Nanoworld" at Internation Conference of ABSMSNW-2017
- Pronoy Nandi won best poster award in 61st DAE-SSPS for his paper CH3NH3PbI3 based Solar cell: Modified by antisolvent treatment
- On January 2017, Prof. Sudhakar Panda has been elected as Fellow of the Indian Academy of Sciences.