Pedagogical school to introduce neutrino physics and collider physics.
- Lectures will be given by:
- Prof. Durga Prasad Roy
INSA Fellow, HBCSE, TIFR, Mumbai, India
- Prof. Amitava Datta
INSA Fellow, Visiting Professor, IOP, Bhubaneswar, India
- Basic constituents of matter and their interactions.
- Neutrino Mass, Mixing and oscillations.
- Introduction to the LHC phenomenology
- Some examples of signatures of standard model particles via parton level Monte Carlo simulation.
- Effects of perturbative and non-perturbative QCD: hadronization, jet formation etc.
- Some examples of signatures of beyond standard model physics.
- Registration (free) is open till 3rd October. An email invitation will be sent after reviewing the applications.
- Physics MPhil, Pre doctorates, Ph.Ds and Post doctorates are invited to apply. Interested M.Sc. students may also apply.
- Transportation will be provided for participants around Bhubaneswar area.
- Free accommodation is available for participants outside Bhubaneswar.
- Participants should mention theses while applying along with their food preferences (Veg/ Non-Veg).