Last date of application: May 13, 2016 up to 3.00 P.M.
On-line applications in the prescribed format are invited from eligible candidates for filing up of vacant posts of Health Physicist in Institute of Physics, Bhubaneswar.
|Sl. No. ||Post ||Vacancy ||Category ||Educational Qualifications |
|1 ||Health Physicist (Sc. Asst/C) ||01 ||UR (Gen) ||M. Sc (Physics) with Dip in Radiological Physics from BARC/HBNI |
|Remuneration per month ||Pay Band-2 ( 9300-34800/-) GP 4600/- |
|Relaxation in age ||18 years - 27 years maximum on the last date of submission of application. |
|Mode of selection ||Selection will be on the basis of performance in the Interview. |
|Nature of duty ||To look after radiological safety aspects for ongoing experiments in Nuclear/ Radiation Physics in coordination with AERB guidelines, experimental physicists of the Institute and to act as Radio Safety Officer. He/she shall act as the custodian of all radiological samples. |
How to Apply:
Application in the prescribed online format will be accepted up to 11 P.M. of the last date for receipt of application.
For any clarifications about this advertisement, please send an email to email@example.com Click here to Register & Apply
Documents to be uploaded along with application form:
- Recent passport size color photograph
- Certificate towards proof of Date of Birth.
- Educational qualification certificates commencing from 10th onwards.
- Experience Certificate if any.
- Discharge certificate from Defence service in case of ex-servicemen.
- Proof of that the the candidate had been affected by 1984 riots / domiciled in Kashmir from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989 (if claiming relaxation under these categories)
- Age limit is between 18 - 27 years as on last date of application. Relaxation of age will be allowed in deserving cases and as per central Govt. norms prescribed from time to time.
- Govt. Employees who are working in the same line or allied cadre upper age limit will be relaxable by 5 years. Relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years shall be admissible to all persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in Kashmir division of the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st day of December, 1989 provided that the relaxation in the upper age limit for appearing at any examination shall be subject to the maximum number of chances permissible under the relevant rules.
- Certificate regarding proof of residence – any person intending to avail of relaxation of age limit admissible shall submit a certificate from:
- The District Magistrate in the Kashmir Division within the jurisdiction he had ordinarily resided; or
- Any other authority designated in this behalf by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that he had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from the 1st day of January, 1980 to 31st day of December 1989.
NOTE: Only Date of Birth indicated in School Leaving Certificate or equivalent Certificate will be accepted. No subsequent request for change shall be granted.
- In case response is high, the Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to higher percentage of marks in the requisite qualification and or to conduct a screening test of the eligible candidates. The decision of the Institute in this regard will be final and binding.
- SC/ST outstation candidates called for interview will be paid to & fro Travelling Allowance of 2nd class railway fare by the shortest route (subject to production of tickets) as per rules. However, Travelling Allowance is not admissible to those SC/ST candidates who are already in Central/State Government Services, Central/State Government Corporation, Public Undertakings, Local Government Institutions and Panchayat and the concession availed from Railways, if any, for undertaking journey for attending Interview.
- Candidates may ensure that they fill in the correct information. Candidates who furnish false information will be disqualified for skill test/interview (as applicable).
- Record of the non-selected candidates shall not be preserved beyond six months from the date of selection.
Copies of Certificates
Candidates should submit along with their applications, scanned copies of the certificates in support of:
- Educational qualification, experience (as applicable) and technical qualifications (supported by appropriate mark sheets indicating the subjects offered at the examinations.
- Proof of Date of Birth/Age
- SC/ST candidates caste certificate should be issued by authorized authority in the prescribed format and the caste/community should have been included in the Presidential Orders in relation to the concerned State
- Discharge from Defence Service (applicable to Ex-servicemen only)
- Proof of the effect that they have been affected by 1984 riots (where applicable).
- Certificate regarding domiciled in Kashmir Division from 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989 (if claiming age relaxation for Kashmir division).
The Institute promotes gender equality and women candidates are encouraged to apply.