Last date of application: December 16, 2016 up to 3.00 P.M.
On-line applications in the prescribed format are invited from eligible candidates for filing up of vacant posts of Scientific Assistant / B in Institute of Physics, Bhubaneswar.
|Sl. No. ||Post ||Vacancy ||Category ||Educational Qualifications |
|1 ||Scientific Assistant / B ||01 ||PH (Hearing Handicapped) ||B. Sc. with B. Lib. & Info. Sc. |
BCA / B. Sc. (Computer Science)
|Desirable Experience ||Experience in Library Software, web related software, digital /desktop publishing |
|Age ||Age limit as on last date of application as per Government norms for PWDs: |
Hearing impaired (Partially deaf) may apply provided the physical deformity should not be less than 40%. Hearing impairment means loss of 60 decibels or more in the better ear in the conversational range of frequencies.
- General : Maximum age up to 37 years
- OBC : Maximum age up to 40 years
- SC/ST : Maximum age up to 42 years
|Emoluments ||Pay Band-2 ( 9300-34800/-) GP 4200/- |
Total emoluments will be approximately 36000/- P.M.) [ Likely to be revised as per recommendations of VII CPC ] In addition, LTC & Medical benefit etc., as applicable to employees of Institute of Physics as per rule shall be paid to the selected incumbent. The incumbent shall be covered under National Pension System of Government of India.
|Mode of selection ||Selection will be on the basis of performance in the Test / Interview. |
|Nature of duty ||To handle digital library resources, web resources, digital publishing etc. |
How to Apply:
Application in the prescribed online format will be accepted up to 16-12-2016 3 P.M. of the last date for receipt of application.No other format shall be accepted.
Those who are working under the Central / State Government, PSUs, Autonomous Bodies, after submission of online application should send hard copy of their applications through proper channel by Speed Post, so as to reach the Director, Institute of Physics, P.O. Sainik School, Bhubaneswar-751005, superscribed by "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT/B" latest by 23-12-2016.
RECORDS OF THE NON-SELECTED CANDIDATES SHALL NOT BE PRESERVED BEYOND SIX MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF FORMATION OF SELECT LIST.
For any clarifications about this advertisement, please send an email to email@example.com
Documents to be uploaded along with application form:
- Recent passport size color photograph scanned (30 - 50 KB (413 x 531 pixels, 90 - 150 PPI)
- Scanned Signature (10 - 20 KB, 120 x 70 pixels, 90 - 150 PPI)
- Scanned Hearing Handicapped Certificate (A4 size i.e. 794 x 1122 pixels, 150 - 300 KB, 90 - 150 PPI)
- Certificate towards proof of Date of Birth (A4 size i.e. 794 x 1122 pixels, 150 - 300 KB, 90 - 150 PPI)
- Educational qualification certificates commencing from 10th onwards. (A4 size i.e. 794 x 1122 pixels, 150 - 300 KB, 90 - 150 PPI)
- Experience Certificate if any. (A4 size i.e. 794 x 1122 pixels, 150 - 300 KB, 90 - 150 PPI)
- Discharge certificate from Defence service in case of ex-servicemen. (A4 size i.e. 794 x 1122 pixels, 150 - 300 KB, 90 - 150 PPI)
- Proof of that the the candidate had been affected by 1984 riots / domiciled in Kashmir from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989 (if claiming relaxation under these categories). (A4 size i.e. 794 x 1122 pixels, 150 - 300 KB, 90 - 150 PPI)
- Age limit is between 18 - 37 years as on last date of application as described above. Relaxation of age will be allowed in deserving cases and as per central Govt. norms prescribed from time to time.
- Government employees who are working in the same line or allied cadre, upper age limit may be relaxed by 5 years, age relaxation to ex-servicemen shall be allowed as per Govt. orders. Relaxation of the upper age limit shall be admissible to all persons who had domiciled in Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during 01.01.1980-31.12.1989 provided that the relaxation in the upper age limit at any examination shall be subject to the maximum number of chances permissible under the relevant rules. Claim for such relaxation shall be supported by certificate issued by the Competent Authority designated by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir to issue such certificate.
- Certificate regarding proof of residence – any person intending to avail of relaxation of age limit admissible shall submit a certificate from:
- The District Magistrate in the Kashmir Division within the jurisdiction he had ordinarily resided; or
- Any other authority designated in this behalf by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that he had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from the 1st day of January, 1980 to 31st day of December 1989.
- No correspondence in what so ever manner regarding the interview/appointment will be entertained. All such information shall be communicated through post by the authority of the Institute
NOTE: Only Date of Birth indicated in School Leaving Certificate or equivalent Certificate will be accepted. No subsequent request for change shall be granted.
- In case response is high, the Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to higher percentage of marks in the requisite qualification and or to conduct a screening test of the eligible candidates. The decision of the Institute in this regard will be final and binding.
- SC/ST outstation candidates called for interview will be paid to & fro Travel Allowance of 2nd class railway fare by the shortest route (subject to production of tickets) as per rules. However, Travelling Allowance is not admissible to those SC/ST candidates who are already in Central/State Government Services, Central/State Government Corporation, Public Undertakings, Local Government Institutions and Panchayat and the concession availed from Railways, if any, for undertaking journey for attending Interview.
- Candidates may ensure that they fill in the correct information. Candidates who furnish false information will be disqualified for skill test/interview (as applicable).
- Record of the non-selected candidates shall not be preserved beyond six months from the date of selection.
Copies of Certificates
Candidates should submit along with their applications, scanned copies of the certificates in support of:
- Educational qualification, experience (as applicable) and technical qualifications (supported by appropriate mark sheets indicating the subjects offered at the examinations.
- Proof of Date of Birth/Age
- Proof of Hearing Handicapped
- SC/ST candidates caste certificate should be issued by authorized authority in the prescribed format and the caste/community should have been included in the Presidential Orders in relation to the concerned State
- Discharge from Defence Service (applicable to Ex-servicemen only)
- Proof of the effect that they have been affected by 1984 riots (where applicable).
- Certificate regarding domiciled in Kashmir Division from 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989 (if claiming age relaxation for Kashmir division).
The Institute promotes gender equality and women candidates are encouraged to apply.